This web page contains complete information on how to remove DFX for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall DFX from your computerPower Technology
. You can read more on Power Technology or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.fxsound.com
if you want to read more on DFX on Power Technology's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DFX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DFX.exe is the DFX's primary executable file and it takes around 1.08 MB (1131984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DFX. They occupy 2.81 MB (2949123
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.64 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (156.95 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (144.95 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (125.95 KB)
- DfxSharedApp64.exe (127.95 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (55.45 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (153.45 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (168.45 KB)
This data is about DFX version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other DFX versions:
...click to view all...
DFX is a program marketed by Power Technology. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DFX or simply click the Search feature and type in "DFX". If it is installed on your PC the DFX app will be found very quickly. After you click DFX in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The software company is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DFX.
8. After uninstalling DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DFX by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DFX in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:28:26.280