DFX is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall DFX from your computerPower Technology
. Take a look here
for more information on Power Technology. More info about the software DFX can be seen at http://www.fxsound.com
. Usually the DFX application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for DFX is C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe. DFX's main file takes about 1.08 MB (1131520 bytes) and is named DFX.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DFX. They take 2.81 MB (2944970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (116.21 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (157.00 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (144.50 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (126.50 KB)
- DfxSharedApp64.exe (128.50 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (56.00 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (153.00 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (167.50 KB)
This info is about DFX version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other DFX versions:
...click to view all...
DFX is an application offered by Power Technology. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DFX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DFX or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX". The DFX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DFX in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX:
- The software company is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DFX.
8. After uninstalling DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:25:30.233