This page contains detailed information on how to remove DFX for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DFX from your PCPower Technology
. You can read more on Power Technology or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about DFX at http://www.fxsound.com
. DFX is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DFX folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DFX. DFX.exe is the DFX's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.08 MB (1131984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in DFX. They occupy 3.29 MB (3444787
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dfx v10xx patch.exe (612.00 KB)
- DFX.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.64 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (156.95 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (144.95 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (125.95 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (55.45 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (153.45 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (168.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DFX. You can find here a few links to other DFX versions:
...click to view all...
DFX is a program released by the software company Power Technology. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DFX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DFX or simply click the Search feature and type in "DFX". The DFX application will be found very quickly. When you select DFX in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The software company is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DFX.
8. After uninstalling DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DFX by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 03:24:22.390