This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DFX for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DFX from your PCPower Technology
. More information on Power Technology can be seen here
. You can read more about about DFX at http://www.fxsound.com
. DFX is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX directory, regulated by the user's decision. DFX's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe. DFX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.27 MB (1328632 bytes) on disk.
DFX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.39 MB (3551649
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.25 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (156.41 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (197.99 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (130.49 KB)
- DfxSharedApp64.exe (131.49 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (429.47 KB)
- record_date.exe (55.46 KB)
- record_email.exe (131.47 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.47 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (157.49 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (171.99 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (153.96 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (167.96 KB)
This info is about DFX version 10.135.0.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DFX:
...click to view all...
DFX is an application offered by Power Technology. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DFX or simply click the Search feature and type in "DFX". If it exists on your system the DFX program will be found very quickly. After you select DFX in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DFX.
8. After removing DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DFX by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DFX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:50:59.147