You can find on this page details on how to remove DFX for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DFX from your computerPower Technology
. Check out here
for more information on Power Technology. Click on http://www.fxsound.com
to get more info about DFX on Power Technology's website. DFX is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for DFX is C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DFX.exe and it has a size of 1.01 MB (1060264 bytes).
DFX contains of the executables below. They take 2.14 MB (2241016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (97.13 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (125.91 KB)
- DfxSharedApp64.exe (127.91 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (80.38 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.127.0.0
of DFX. For more DFX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DFX is an application marketed by Power Technology. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DFX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DFX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DFX". If it exists on your system the DFX program will be found automatically. When you click DFX in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The publisher is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DFX.
8. After uninstalling DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DFX by Power Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DFX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-04 10:39:15.667