This page contains complete information on how to remove DFX for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DFX from your PCPower Technology
. Check out here
for more info on Power Technology. You can see more info about DFX at http://www.fxsound.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX folder (same installation drive as Windows). DFX's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe. DFX's primary file takes around 1.21 MB (1266648 bytes) and is named DFX.exe.
DFX is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.96 MB (3103124
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (115.80 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (163.46 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (153.46 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (127.46 KB)
- DfxSharedApp64.exe (128.46 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (428.47 KB)
- record_date.exe (55.46 KB)
- record_email.exe (131.47 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.47 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (153.96 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (167.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of DFX. For more DFX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\DFX.exe
DFX is a program released by Power Technology. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DFX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DFX or simply activate the Search field and type in "DFX". If it is installed on your PC the DFX program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DFX in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DFX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The software company is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DFX.
8. After removing DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DFX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:02:01.703