DFX is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DFX from your computerPower Technology
. Check out here
for more details on Power Technology. More info about the software DFX can be seen at http://www.fxsound.com
. DFX is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DFX directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DFX. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.01 MB (1060776 bytes) on disk and is named DFX.exe.
DFX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.18 MB (2290730
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (116.67 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (156.41 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (125.91 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (80.38 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
This data is about DFX version 10.139.0.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DFX:
...click to view all...
DFX is an application offered by the software company Power Technology. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DFX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DFX or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX". If it is installed on your PC the DFX program will be found automatically. When you click DFX in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DFX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DFX.
8. After removing DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DFX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DFX by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DFX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 18:41:20.143