You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DFX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DFX from your computerPower Technology
. Further information on Power Technology can be found here
. Detailed information about DFX can be seen at http://www.fxsound.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DFX folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing DFX is C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DFX.exe and its approximative size is 1.01 MB (1060776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside DFX. They occupy about 2.69 MB (2819479
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (116.65 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxItunesSong.exe (156.41 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (194.46 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (125.91 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (80.38 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (153.96 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (167.96 KB)
The current web page applies to DFX version 10.136.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other DFX versions:
...click to view all...
DFX is a program marketed by Power Technology. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DFX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DFX". If it is installed on your PC the DFX application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DFX in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DFX.
8. After removing DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DFX by Power Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-03 12:09:02.637