DFX is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DFX from your PCPower Technology
. Further information on Power Technology can be seen here
. Click on http://www.fxsound.com
to get more details about DFX on Power Technology's website. DFX is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DFX. DFX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.26 MB (1325240 bytes) on disk.
DFX contains of the executables below. They take 4.30 MB (4512457
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.25 KB)
- ZDL-AMP.exe (35.50 KB)
- ExpensiveHiFiSony.exe (67.00 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- DfxSetupDrv.exe (196.18 KB)
- DfxSharedApp32.exe (129.18 KB)
- DfxSharedApp64.exe (130.18 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (429.47 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (127.47 KB)
- ptdevcon32.exe (156.18 KB)
- ptdevcon64.exe (170.68 KB)
The current web page applies to DFX version 12.010.0.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of DFX:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DFX we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
DFX is a program offered by the software company Power Technology. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DFX from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DFX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DFX". If it is installed on your PC the DFX app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DFX in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DFX.
8. After removing DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DFX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DFX by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DFX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:51:33.023