This info is about DFX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall DFX from your PCPower Technology
. You can find out more on Power Technology or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on DFX at http://www.fxsound.com
. DFX is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling DFX is C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall_DFX.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DFX.exe is the DFX's main executable file and it takes close to 1.01 MB (1054632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DFX. They take about 1.90 MB (1993567
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DFX.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninstall_DFX.exe (114.80 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- powertech_sm.exe (423.91 KB)
- record_date.exe (80.38 KB)
- record_email.exe (130.41 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (55.41 KB)
The current page applies to DFX version 10.110.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other DFX versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DFX we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by DFX's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\DFX.exe
DFX is a program by Power Technology. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall DFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DFX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DFX or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX". If it is installed on your PC the DFX application will be found automatically. When you select DFX in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DFX:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall_DFX.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DFX.
8. After removing DFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DFX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DFX by Power Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that DFX by Power Technology is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DFX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 16:28:05.853