Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nom de votre société. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 6.75 MB (7076480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0329.2312.39738
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 10:20:49.190