Catalyst Control Center
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. More information on Nom de votre société can be found here
. More details about the application Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They take 1.10 MB (1156096
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0701.2226.38454
alone. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 12:38:45.290