Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Nom de votre société. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's page. Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0519.1823.31140
only. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Nom de votre société. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-12 18:11:38.430