Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Further information on Nom de votre société can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0328.1145.19234
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-29 07:01:22.873