Catalyst Control Center
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nom de votre société. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1011.657.10569
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Nom de votre société. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 14:14:24.333