Catalyst Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nom de votre société. More information about the program Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.51 MB (6830720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0326.310.3601
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Nom de votre société. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-16 18:06:27.630