Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. More information about Nom de votre société can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0406.912.14636
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 07:37:48.947