Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Additional info about Nom de votre société can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.75 MB (7076520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (621.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.1022.323.4021
alone. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Nom de votre société. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 14:06:01.740