Catalyst Control Center
A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your system
Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by Nom de votre société
. Open here
for more info on Nom de votre société. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0411.1218.20180
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Catalyst Control Center:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:06:04.270