Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. More information on Nom de votre société can be found here
. You can read more about related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 3.49 MB (3662336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0424.1155.19491
of Catalyst Control Center. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-06 23:32:15.130