Catalyst Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Nom de votre société. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.75 MB (7080192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0511.355.5122
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 19:05:42.617