Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNom de votre société
. More information about Nom de votre société can be found here
. More info about the application Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0613.2238.38801
only. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Nom de votre société. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:05:09.233