Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. More data about Nom de votre société can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.74 MB (9164320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0307.2216.39940
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-18 17:46:09.963