Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nom de votre société. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7080192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0518.334.4496
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Nom de votre société. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:33:15.247