CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. CCC Help Norwegian is frequently set up in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is labeled amdprw.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy an average of 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk.
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2009.0316.1547.26512
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 18:53:38.783