CCC Help Norwegian
This page is about CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. CCC Help Norwegian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CCC Help Norwegian's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Norwegian. They take about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0610.2245.39039
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application by ATI. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:40:46.670