CCC Help Hungarian
This info is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. More data about the app CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0630.0808.12749
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Hungarian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:03:26.487