CCC Help Hungarian
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0713.0641.10121
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:21:14.467