CCC Help Hungarian
A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your system
CCC Help Hungarian is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by ATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about the app CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Hungarian. They take an average of 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0202.2334.42270
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Hungarian is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:05:29.867