CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Hungarian's main executable file and it occupies approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Hungarian. They take 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0412.1408.23514
of CCC Help Hungarian. For other CCC Help Hungarian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program by ATI. Some people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 22:53:21.393