CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Hungarian. They take about 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0617.0854.14122
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program by ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:15.500