CCC Help Hungarian
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian contains of the executables below. They take 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0805.0357.5180
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:15:37.820