CCC Help Hungarian
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More info about the app CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Hungarian's primary executable file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Hungarian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0426.2135.36953
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:26:02.400