CCC Help Hungarian
This page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 4.23 MB (4436480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0323.2152.37415
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:34:55.387