CCC Help Hungarian
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application marketed by ATI. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.660