CCC Help Hungarian
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application marketed by ATI. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.660