CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. More data about the software CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC Help Hungarian's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Hungarian. They take 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.0302.2232.40412
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:20:15.220