CCC Help Hungarian
This info is about CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's page. CCC Help Hungarian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian is comprised of the following executables which take 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1125.2141.38865
of CCC Help Hungarian. For other CCC Help Hungarian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application by the software company ATI. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:25:10.910