CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's website. CCC Help Hungarian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC Help Hungarian's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Hungarian. They take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2009.1209.2334.42329
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:17:17.340