CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Hungarian is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Hungarian on ATI's website. CCC Help Hungarian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC Help Hungarian's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Hungarian. They take 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2009.1209.2334.42329
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:17:17.340