CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Hungarian is comprised of the following executables which take 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0815.2325.40058
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Hungarian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:31:39.373