CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Hungarian application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside CCC Help Hungarian. They occupy about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2008.0328.2321.39969
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 03:59:47.120