CCC Help Hungarian
How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computer
CCC Help Hungarian is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by ATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. More information about CCC Help Hungarian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Hungarian is comprised of the following executables which take 5.58 MB (5847568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Hungarian version 2010.1228.2238.40637
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Hungarian is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". The CCC Help Hungarian app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After removing CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:06:56.253