CCC Help German
This info is about CCC Help German for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about CCC Help German at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help German's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help German version 2013.1226.1051.19444
alone. For more CCC Help German versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help German in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help German by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help German supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:20:02.867