CCC Help French
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help French for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help French can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help French is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2010.0203.2210.39787
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help French:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help French from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:51:33.390