CCC Help French
How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PC
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by ATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help French on ATI's website. CCC Help French is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help French version 2007.0704.2229.38368
only. For more CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help French is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:13:38.550