AllSync is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AllSync from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Go over here
for more info on Michael Thummerer Software Design. Detailed information about AllSync can be seen at http://www.mtsd.de
. AllSync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AllSync is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AllSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.01 MB (6299424 bytes) on disk.
AllSync contains of the executables below. They take 7.25 MB (7603840
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (773.28 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The current web page applies to AllSync version 3.5.98
alone. You can find here a few links to other AllSync releases:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program offered by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AllSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AllSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "AllSync". The AllSync program will be found automatically. After you click AllSync in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AllSync.
8. After uninstalling AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-16 10:00:34.743