You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AllSync for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AllSync from your PCMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Further information on Michael Thummerer Software Design can be found here
. Please open http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
if you want to read more on AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. AllSync's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe". AllSync.exe is the AllSync's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.65 MB (5922592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AllSync. They take about 6.82 MB (7147136
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (5.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.28 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
This page is about AllSync version 3.5.84
only. You can find below info on other releases of AllSync:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program offered by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AllSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AllSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AllSync". If it is installed on your PC the AllSync application will be found very quickly. When you select AllSync in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Thummerer-Software-Design.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AllSync.
8. After uninstalling AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AllSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, we are not saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 21:07:02.550