This info is about AllSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AllSync from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. More information about Michael Thummerer Software Design can be read here
. Click on http://www.mtsd.de
to get more information about AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. AllSync is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AllSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled AllSync.exe and its approximative size is 6.07 MB (6365096 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AllSync. They occupy an average of 7.78 MB (8152976
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
This data is about AllSync version 3.5.138
only. For other AllSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AllSync is an application marketed by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AllSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AllSync or simply click the Search field and type in "AllSync". If it exists on your system the AllSync app will be found automatically. After you select AllSync in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The software company is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, we are not saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-14 13:02:16.733