You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AllSync for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AllSync from your PCMichael Thummerer Software Design
. More data about Michael Thummerer Software Design can be read here
. More information about AllSync can be found at http://www.mtsd.de
. Usually the AllSync program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AllSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AllSync.exe is the AllSync's main executable file and it takes around 6.03 MB (6322872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AllSync. They take an average of 7.28 MB (7630256
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (776.18 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The current web page applies to AllSync version 3.5.105
only. Click on the links below for other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program released by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AllSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AllSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllSync". If it exists on your system the AllSync program will be found very quickly. After you click AllSync in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AllSync.
8. After uninstalling AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AllSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, nor are we saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AllSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 19:45:11.483