This page is about AllSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AllSync from your systemMichael Thummerer Software Design
. More information about Michael Thummerer Software Design can be read here
. Click on http://www.mtsd.de
to get more data about AllSync on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AllSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AllSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AllSync's primary file takes around 6.04 MB (6331064 bytes) and is called AllSync.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AllSync. They take about 7.29 MB (7644592
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (782.18 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
This web page is about AllSync version 3.5.108
only. For more AllSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AllSync is a program by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AllSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AllSync or simply click the Search field and type in "AllSync". If it exists on your system the AllSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AllSync in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AllSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AllSync.
8. After removing AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, we are not saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 15:43:28.170