You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AllSync for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AllSync from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Michael Thummerer Software Design. More info about the software AllSync can be found at http://www.mtsd.de
. Usually the AllSync program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AllSync folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AllSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AllSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.06 MB (6350144 bytes) on disk.
AllSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.31 MB (7662272
bytes) on disk.
- AllSync.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.81 KB)
- vss2k.exe (159.69 KB)
- vss64.exe (181.19 KB)
- vssxp.exe (159.69 KB)
The current page applies to AllSync version 3.5.118
alone. Click on the links below for other AllSync versions:
...click to view all...
AllSync is an application offered by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AllSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AllSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AllSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllSync". If it exists on your system the AllSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AllSync in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AllSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mtsd.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllSync\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AllSync.
8. After uninstalling AllSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AllSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AllSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, we are not saying that AllSync by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AllSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-11 15:49:06.193